I come home after a week laburando, I get to check emails, watch a couple of things, and suddenly entered Perfil.com and I find that Nestor Kirchner is gaining a privileged pension of 27,000 pesos a month as a former president .
I have about 5 good reasons to repeal in general and for once the retirements of privilege, but I have about 671,049 valid and specific reasons for rejecting particularly Nestor Kirchner.
And one of them all is this:
June 30, 2007 (Thelma, eg)
The Government rejected the retirement of the mayors of Buenos Aires privilege
The owner of
"We are making efforts to stand up to the Argentina
"The truth is that it causes a bit of surprise," the average
"That determines if it becomes law, an absurdity," the official stressed in dialogue with Radio 10, and recalled that the province has an agreement with the National
For Massa, "harmonization mean that the rules have similarities, and this is an issue almost irritating because as a public employee is asked to contribute 30 years and 60 years old find the contradiction that someone who is lucky enough to attend an election is given a privileged legal text that does nothing but alienate the policy of the people. "
"What we have to do is the reverse, bringing people into politics" considered, while recalled that since "2002 has been repealing all schemes are known as privileged ".
" I sought too late yesterday with the president of the Federation
He said" I also asked the opinion of the Institute of Social Welfare
In the same vein, the vice president and gubernatorial candidate Buenos Aires, Daniel Scioli, expressed "strong rejection" to the project.
Scioli said and let him know his "resounding rejection" of Argentina
"This is half penalty, so I still have all the instruments now in the Senate by no means pass this bill," said Scioli told Radio 10.
Meanwhile, recalled that, anyway, "is always the instance to veto this project from the government", since "runs counter what we are driving from the Nation
0 comments:
Post a Comment