Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Black Hard Beatle In Faeces

Closed by mental parts

Trying to bare the contradictions of this Government with humor and (relative) Taste is a task for which I am unable at this time. There is a limit to the jokes, and I think this year and pass that limit, with the brothel just around the corner we have now. I love that we can all give a hug of peace and watch how we take this country forward, but that's not going to happen. And deep down I do not know if I want that to happen. Not by tyrants circumstantial, that basically are building their own destiny without help from anyone, but by Argentina. At this point I do not see why he did not deserve a frightening future. At least he won, that I have no doubt.

on what is happening now, I have the impression that it will end pretty bad, and when I have the impression I'd rather not say anything. It's almost instinctive. It would be an asshole if I were making jokes about freedom of expression, for example, or on poverty. I think there are certain limits.

I do not know, is an impression I have, and in this situation I do not want to force anything. Wait. Take a look if you want the blog Making America , which is linked folder there to the left as a blog friend. I temporarily moved there to not feel bound to say something so funny every time I need to say something. This allows me to be more "in tune" with what I think is going on, and comment on things that are not to do with politics. God, politics is a horrible thing, after all. Think politics and obviously not doing politics. This latter seems to be much more fun and profitable than the other. But for now I think it ran out, and need a vacation.

The blog will remain open, obviously, and I'm sure that at any moment I will not be able to contain and I'll post again when something happens to me. To contact by mail have anything up there, or comments on any post. But somehow, I do not like these layoff to grab me every time, and maybe I'm grasping of reality to justify not having to far nothing clever to say.

addition, let's face it: it may be better to get used to the idea that Kirchner is determined to destroy itself, and that with the effort we are putting the thing is likely to achieve, even if everyone-me included-would have preferred something orderly and more in keeping with the political style of our beloved Finland. What I mean is that this blog, after all, has its days numbered now, and that impression I had especially on 28 June.
We're seeing people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment