Sunday, April 3, 2011

How To Make Poptropica Work On W

Mini Inyección. Final








Actually it was clear from the outset but I wanted to embark on this project yet. After many hours of testing, a blunder and come to the conclusion that you can not drive and look at the computer at a time, autoconvencí me that the best way of tuning a modified engine with an electronic control unit (unless they have of a circuit) is to put in a bank, so after checking in Atspeed had the means, knowledge and experience and are also very close to the canal, remained with them after several emails (I think at first I thought) for a Monday at 08.00.
And in this part of northern Spain some time shit, but we have the advantage of living closer to the white man's civilization, I took the van, the trailer (thanks Robert) and 8 and a half and went there.
Many people are surprised of such bundled for an 8 and a half, but really wanted to learn the entire process and has also been of fear, these cars gave 20 hp to the wheel, and has been with 36, ie a 80% improvement negligible, and that only the cylinder head, injection and escape, without removing the car's engine and without changing the camshaft. Deputy
two graphs of the time (both with 20 hp) a Highway, Arturo Andrés, comparing the Mini and the Seat 850 and one of David Vizard, comparing improved needle and spring for 8 ½ I have already said on another occasion and on the other hand the graph gave me after 4 hours of the Bank.
Summary, the mini is more difficult to transform traditional injection for his head 5 holes, see entries in the forums about
Mini, but over we go, "Barcelona City Council has already dropped the ban on driving through downtown to cars over 10 years or give a certain level of emissions (and not only idle CO) - I am the medium term converting the park, let us not condemn our classic see converted into museum pieces, unable to use





0 comments:

Post a Comment