Monday, July 20, 2009

Porcelaine Franklin Mint

illustrious history before


If you know the name of the Lord of pink tie that is next to Scioli, please leave in comments, we are looking for.

* * *
I came to spend the winter, the idea of \u200b\u200bbuilding a list (as complete as possible) Kirchner of all ranks, from Founding Fathers (Nestor Kirchner) to Animals Cargo (Daniel Scioli and Ignacio Copani).

The reason for putting together a list is very simple: that within five years, when you see it, for example, banking Pichetto inaugurating his new deputy for the Socialist Party in Congress as putea to Kirchner, do not have to get into Google to unearth her past and discover recycling. A bit like with the Menem now (and a bit like always seems to have passed Pichetto): if we neglect, in five years as Kirchner will not be standing (at least not formally Kirchner) and the fault will only be "of the people who voted" (which in the end always ends up being one) or "international crisis."

So in the comments of this post and any help me to assemble the list leaving their suggestions. I wore a pair, at least the most significant memory or the worst I fall, but would be good to try to add as many names as possible so that we do not hold after unprepared.

For example, one of which started and that may be surprising is Alfredo Leuco, current hyper-antikirchnerista journalist. But the truth is not always the case. In fact, at first it was disgustingly Kirchner, now seems to have reformed, but I do not think I deserve to be "clean" and not take the place it deserves in a list whose purpose is, essentially, leave it for granted who's who future.

So the list is the upper left of the page with the name Kirchner illustrious history before, and stays there permanently.


SHO AS ALWAYS SAY: co-thinkers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment